Monday, August 17, 2009

Podcasting & Itunes

Podcasts and itunes are strangers to me!! I have never really had the opportunity to use either of these technologies. I have heard a lot of people talking about itunes and more recently our lecturers talking about podcasts. What i have gathered it that they are a video that can be saved and watched later at your convenience. This is a great tool to use in the classroom as you can view it when it fits into your day.

I think it would be a great idea to get students to create their own podcasts, this activity would be aimed at the upper primary level. It would provide them with a real audience and would be more relevant to the world we live in. Students would then be using technology to creat a real, rousing and relevant task. I look forward to learning more about Podcasts and using them in my teaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment